What to expect when you visit.
Everyone is welcome at Generations. From the minute you drive onto our campus, you’ll be made to feel at home. Our worship service is relaxed and about 65 minutes in length. Most people find worship at Generations to be a creative, compelling, and challenging experience that teaches and applies God’s truths to our every day lives. Our messages communicate in a way that speaks to today’s culture. The teaching focuses on how to apply Christ’s teachings to our lives, so we can experience God’s incredible purpose each and every day. The music and other creative elements wrap the weekend message in a relevant way that engages people with God.
Generations Christian Church has something for the whole family.
We welcome you to explore our children and student ministries by clicking on the icon where you'd like to go.
Come and enjoy meaningful Bible study, powerful messages, with innovative and fresh new ways to learn and worship.
What we believe.
Our beliefs motivate our actions. They provide hope, direct our steps, and can even challenge our thinking and convictions. Beliefs also define the DNA of our church. Generations Christian Church is made up of people from different church backgrounds or no church background at all.
At Generations, we believe:
1. In being as relevant as today’s newspaper while holding to the timeless teachings of the Bible.
2. God loves us, unconditionally, and always will.
3. Jesus Christ is God’s one and only Son who offers hope and a future.
4. Effective life change begins when we allow Jesus to lead our lives.
5. The Bible is a flawless handbook that helps us succeed in life and gives straight answers for issues relating to work, family, relationships, and all areas of life.
6. Each person has a gift, ability, or experience that can help others.